Education / Upcoming Classes & Events
Real Estate investing is a serious business with serious consequences; Get educated, be prepared and you can reduce your risk while making a great profit.
Instructor: Aaron Lebovic
Learn more about the THOUSANDS of transactions that occur every year in Colorado and never touch the MLS!
Learn when and how you can find these secret, unlisted opportunities. If you are looking for access to real listing opportunities and buyer opportunities with less competition, you should plan to attend this class!
- Get a deep understanding of the Colorado foreclosure timeline and the opportunities to find listings and deals before and after the foreclosure auction.
- Learn how the best Brokers and Investors find listings and deals!
- 12 Strategies to find these mostly UNLISTED properties and avoid competition
- Short Sale, Foreclosure, and REO Resources (where to find these mostly UNLISTED)
- Law changes that affect distressed owners
- Preparing for a foreclosure auction
- How auctions are held and what happens after the auction
- Working with investor clients
- Search Tools - find in seconds what used to take hours
- Distressed property trends - the LOCAL numbers, stats, and shadow market
Aaron's classes have been attended by Public Trustee's, Realtors®, accountants, attorneys, and investors.CE Credits provided to licensed brokers by CCE, LLC (formerly The Real Estate School). This class is open to anyone including Realtors, clients, and investors.
1 Student: $25.00
2 Students: $50.00
3 Students: $75.00
4 Students: $100.00
* Licensed Brokers earn 2 CE Credits
Instructor: Aaron Lebovic
Description: Our flagship full-day class covers what you need to know to prepare yourself or your client to bid at a Public Trustee Foreclosure Sale AND make deals before and after the foreclosure sale!
There are thousands of real estate transactions that take place every year and NEVER hit the MLS. Understanding these strategies will make you a better real estate professional!
We will e-mail you and prep you before the auction, and then class starts AT AN ACTUAL FORECLOSURE SALE - giving students the opportunity to witness the process in action. At the conclusion of the sale, questions are answered and we begin to demystify the process through traditional instruction illustrated by real-life examples.
Topics covered include:
• Foreclosure Timeline and rules for ALL Colorado counties
• Resources to research and find great deals going to auction
• Investor AND Realtor strategies to buy distressed properties before, at, and after the auction
• Qualifying and preparing to bid in the extremely short period of time before auction – in detail
• Requirements to bid at auction
• Redemptions - Even if the property was sold to an investor at auction, it's not over!
• Junior Lienholder Excess Proceeds - spend a little and make a lot, quickly!
• Risks involved with buying at auction
• Ways to protect yourself
• Hidden expenses you will have to pay
• Eviction rules
• Ways to finance foreclosure purchases and protect your lender
• Ways brokers can make a commission by representing foreclosure auction buyers
• Much more! Seriously, it's 7+ hours of action packed experience and education.
This class tries to cater to people at all levels of knowledge and experience.
A delicious lunch and class materials are provided.
CE Credits provided to licensed brokers by The Real Estate School
1 Student: $300.00
2 Students: $400.00
3 Students: $600.00
4 Students: $800.00
* Licensed Brokers earn 7 CE Credits
Time: 9:30-5:00 pm
Denver Foreclosure Auction - Wellington Webb Building
201 W. Colfax Ave.
Denver, CO 80202
We start at the actual Foreclosure Auction in the Wellington Webb building located at 15th & Court Place in downtown Denver. At the conclusion of the auction the class will reconvene 2 blocks away at a Maggianos conference room for lunch and presentation.
Call: (303) 731-3334
» Printer Friendly
» Forward to Friend
Sign Up Now »
We offer FREE training to Enhanced Subscribers! If you would like to schedule a training session (approx. 30 minutes), please submit your request from our Help Center.
Online & On Demand
Our flagship full-day class is now available online and on demand. This 8-part video series will prepare you or your client to bid at a Public Trustee Foreclosure Sale AND make deals before and after the foreclosure sale. THIS CLASS IS ESSENTIAL IF YOU OR YOUR CLIENT ARE CONSIDERING BUYING PROPERTIES AT AUCTION.
There are thousands of real estate transactions that take place every year and NEVER hit the MLS. Understanding these strategies will make you a better real estate professional.
This class caters to people at all levels of knowledge and experience. Please note that CE credits are NOT offered with this online course, however, 7 CE credits are available with our in-class version of AuctionPrep A-Z.
Sign Up Now »
100% fix and flip funding, bridge loans and Non recourse IRA loans. More »
Sign Up For A Class
Full A-Z class or continuing education classes for licensed brokers... More »