Education / Upcoming Classes & Events
Real Estate investing is a serious business with serious consequences; Get educated, be prepared and you can reduce your risk while making a great profit.
Instructor: Aaron Lebovic
Description: Our flagship full-day class covers what you need to know to prepare yourself or your client to bid at a Public Trustee Foreclosure Sale AND make deals before and after the foreclosure sale.
There are thousands of real estate transactions that take place every year and NEVER hit the MLS. Understanding these strategies will make you a better real estate professional!
The Denver County auction has moved to a new and exciting online format! We will watch and analyze the latest auction, review the new process for bidding, answer your questions, and begin to demystify the process through traditional instruction illustrated by real-life examples.
Topics covered include:
• Foreclosure Timeline and rules for ALL Colorado counties
• Resources to research and find great deals going to auction
• Investor AND Realtor strategies to buy distressed properties before, at, and after the auction
• Qualifying and preparing to bid in the extremely short period of time before auction – in detail
• Requirements to bid at auction
• Redemptions - Even if the property was sold to an investor at auction, it's not over!
• Junior Lienholder Excess Proceeds - spend a little and make a lot, quickly!
• Risks involved with buying at auction
• Ways to protect yourself
• Hidden expenses you will have to pay
• Eviction rules
• Ways to finance foreclosure purchases and protect your lender
• Ways brokers can make a commission by representing foreclosure auction buyers
• Much more! Seriously, it's 7+ hours of action packed experience and education.
This class tries to cater to people at all levels of knowledge and experience.
A delicious lunch and class materials are provided.
CE Credits provided to licensed brokers by The Real Estate School
1 Student: $300.00
2 Students: $400.00
3 Students: $600.00
4 Students: $800.00
* Licensed Brokers earn 7 CE Credits
We offer FREE training to Enhanced Subscribers! If you would like to schedule a training session (approx. 30 minutes), please submit your request from our Help Center.
Online & On Demand
Our flagship full-day class is now available online and on demand. This 8-part video series will prepare you or your client to bid at a Public Trustee Foreclosure Sale AND make deals before and after the foreclosure sale. THIS CLASS IS ESSENTIAL IF YOU OR YOUR CLIENT ARE CONSIDERING BUYING PROPERTIES AT AUCTION.
There are thousands of real estate transactions that take place every year and NEVER hit the MLS. Understanding these strategies will make you a better real estate professional.
This class caters to people at all levels of knowledge and experience. Please note that CE credits are NOT offered with this online course, however, 7 CE credits are available with our in-class version of AuctionPrep A-Z.
Sign Up Now »
Exchange Resource Group - Defer Taxes, Build Wealth, Grow Your Portfolio, Call 303-789-1031 More »
Sign Up For A Class
Full A-Z class or continuing education classes for licensed brokers... More »